ASOCAMS is a youth association country men that decided to continue their parents labour with innovation and responsibility to reach a better market through their products. Its a new coffee association that has the encouragement of growing and helping coffee commercialization to other families in the mountain range. In the zones where these families are located, coffee has grown 50 years ago. Families are constituted by parents and children that are colaborative with them in growing coffee, cacao and panela.
As projects to continue its innovation misión, are:
- Investing in variety of coffees to sowing
- Youth training including almacigo management to coffee cupping
- Infraestructure for the association collection center as of productive units of associates
- Working strenght in places where people have been affected by the conflicto
- Environmentals: Working together with educational center to bring environmental and coffee matters guidelines