UNICHAPARRAL is a second level association, created in the Project impact framework (ACC of Canada and emerging) Project developed since 2015 and pool 4 associations of small producers
The association looks forward to strength and consolidate a production model, commercialization, and sustainable development in order to generate social changes, cultural and economics to satisfy associates and their families needs.
Improving processes of environmental improvement, generational replacement, and equity in pro of our región benefit.
The project has helped locally to:
- Bring coaching to get BPA Certificate
- Training in associative strength, productive and environmental management in direction and gender equity
- Support and staffing provider to the female youth group
- Crop management demo with camp school
- Financial and accounting management support
- Agroindustrial support and provision